Tag: young researchers
Policy Brief: How to Build a Reciprocal Relationship Between Research and Decision-making?
Main messages of the Young Academy Finland Policy Brief 1/2020 are:
1. Increase reciprocal action between knowledge and decision-making
2. Support the inclusion of early-career researchers1 in the mechanisms of science advice
3. Transfer the responsibility for the performance of science advice from individuals to mechanisms
4. Develop and diversify the funding opportunities for science advice mechanisms
5. Base the development of science advice as a practice and its mechanisms on relevant research on the relationship between science and policy